12Mg Optima™ Relax is scientifically formulated to promote relaxation during times of stress.
Magnesium may function as a Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptor agonist promoting the effects of GABA while glycine functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter and may assist with relaxation. Glutamine is a precursor to GABA production while Theanine, an amino acid from Green Tea, promotes relaxation via binding to glutamate receptors and inducing alpha wave brain activity. Pyridoxal (B6) is a cofactor for the enzyme Glutamate Decarboxylase that synthesises GABA5 and zinc may act as a modulator of both excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmission
Key Features and Benefits:
- Promote relaxation during times of stress
- Positive effect on mood and cognitive performance
- Relieve muscles of aches and pains
- Reduce effects of mild anxiety and nervous tension
- Help reduce the frequency of migraines
- Highly absorbable and bioavailable form of Albion® magnesium bis glycinate
Add 5 g (1 scoop) to 100-200 mL of cold water or juice, one (1) to two (2) times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains less that 15 mg caffeine per 5 g dose.
Active Ingredients – each 5 g dose (1 scoop) contains:
- Magnesium as amino acid chelate 150 mg
- TRAACS® – (bislgycinate chelate)
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- Green Tea Dry Leaf Extract 500 mg
- Equiv. green tea dry leaf 40 g
- Equiv. Theanine not less than 100 mg
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 15.6 mg
- Equiv. Pyridoxine 10 mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 5 mg
Excipients: Malic acid, Silica, Lemon Lime Flavour, Stevia, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin.
Dairy and Gluten Free, Suitable for Vegetarians, No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners