Wildcrafted Kakadu Plum powder is also know as Gubinge, Murunga or Billgoat Plum and is native to our home country Australia. It is considered a gift of the Dreamtime by indigenous Australians. It has one of the highest contents of Vitamin C of any fruit in the world and has been used by indigenous Australians for thousands of years as a food.
100 x more Vitamin C than an orange – 1 gram of Kakadu Plum = 1 full orange
Vitamin C plays a critical role in the synthesis of Collagen and proper collagen formation is not possible without adequate amounts of Vitamin C.
- Contributes to iron absorption from food
- Is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function
- Is necessary for normal blood vessel structure and function
- Contributes to cell protection from free radical damage
- Is necessary for normal neurological function
- Contributes to normal growth and development in children
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal structure of
- cartilage and bones
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of
- teeth and gums
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the normal immune system function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Early indications are that the Kakadu Plum could have 7 x the antioxidant properties than our other favourite yellow powder – turmeric.
Serving suggestions – 3 grams per day, added to smoothies, water, juice – with your collagen too.
- 100% wildcrafted Kakadu Plum (known as Gubinge, Murunga or Billygoat Plum)